Liabilty and information according to § 5 TMG
Disclosure according to Nr. 1
The firm is represented by its shareholders, Birgit Krull and Dr. Simone Neudam. The shareholders are granted sole power of representation. Other attorneys are granted sole power of representation only for providing the respective professional service.
Disclosure according to Nr. 2
KRULL & NEUDAM Rechtsanwälte
Mainzer Straße 75
Telefon: + 49 611 8905350
Telefax: + 49 611 8906022
E-Mail: [email protected]
Disclosure according to Nr. 5
The firm’s attorneys are lincensed in the Federal Republic of Germany. The shareholders Birgit Krull and Dr. Simone Neudam are members of the Chamber of Lawyers Frankfurt, Bockenheimer Anlage 36, 60322 Frankfurt, www.rechtsanwaltskammer-ffm.de. The following professional regulations for lawyers working in Germany are available on the website of the Federal Bar Association (www.brak.de):
• Federal Lawyers’ Act (BRAO)
• Federal Lawyers’ Code of Conduct (BORA)
• Specialist Lawyers’ Regulations (FAO)
• Federal Attorneys’ Fee Act (BRAGO)
• Law on the Remuneration of Lawyers (RVG)
• Code of Conduct for Attorney in the European Community (CCBE)
Disclosure according to § 2 DL-InfoV
Professional Liability Insurance
Rechtsanwältin Birgit Krull: R+V Versicherung, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65193 Wiesbaden
Rechtsanwältin Dr. Simone Neudam: R+V Versicherung, Raiffeisenplatz 1, 65193 Wiesbaden
Area covered of insurance: the entire EU territory.
The Chambers of Lawyers Frankfurt is the competent supervisory authority.
Notes on data protection
1. Name and contact details of the controller
KRULL & NEUDAM Lawyers
Dr. Simone Neudam, Mainzer Str. 75, 65189 Wiesbaden, Tel .: 0611 - 8905350, Fax .: 0611 - 8906022, [email protected].
2. Subject of data protection
The subject of data protection is personal data.
Personal data are according to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) all individual information about personal or material circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. The GDPR also defines "personal data" as all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; a natural person is regarded as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, with an identification number, with location data or with an online identifier.
Affected person is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
Processing means any process or series of operations related to personal data, such as collecting, collecting, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, reading, querying, using, with or without the aid of automated procedures; disclosure by submission, dissemination or other form of provision, reconciliation or association, restriction, erasure or destruction.
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When using our websites, every access to our homepage and every retrieval of a file stored on the homepage is logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following are logged: name of the retrieved file, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, web browser and requesting domain. Additionally, the IP addresses of the requesting computers are logged. Further personal data will not be collected, stored or processed.
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our websites www.krull-neudam.de or www.wiesbadener-rechtsanwalt.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
4. E-mail communication
Contact is possible via the provided e-mail address. Here, personal data of the user are stored, which are transmitted with the e-mail.
In this context, it does not pass on the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The processing of the data transmitted by sending an e-mail is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail communication is based on the conclusion of a contract, the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. If you communicate with us by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
Data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its survey. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
5. Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
• browser type / version,
• used operating system,
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
8. Storage duration and data deletion
We delete or block the personal data of the data subject as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. In addition, it may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which we are subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
Updating the privacy statement
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact Attorney Dr. Simone Neudam at [email protected] or under KRULL & NEUDAM Lawyers Mainzer Str. 75, 65189 Wiesbaden, Tel.: 0611 8905350, Fax.: 0611 8906022, [email protected].
If the opportunity for the input of personal data exists, it will be treated confidentially and in compliance with data protection regulations. Personal data is only collected and used where it is necessary for the content or settlement of the contractual relationship. The user is entitled to demand information on filed personal data concerning his person at any time. Furthermore he is entitled to demand cancellation of filed personal data concerning his person, if the contractual relationship is liquidated completely and the data’s storage is not prescribed by law.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.