Welcome to our specialized law firm for English-speaking citizens!

Would you like to buy or sell a house or apartment, order a mortgage, rent a house or apartment or you have questions about utility bills or a rental deposit and are not familiar with German law?

No problem!

As a specialized law firm, we have been advising English-speaking citizens in the areas of real estate law, tenancy law, family law, traffic law, tax law etc.

We are happy to help you and of course advise you in English. If a certification is required, we work closely with a notary. Give us a call!